Thursday, April 27, 2006

Why Is The Sky So Damn Blue?!

I don't recomend driving from Greenville, NC to Atlanta late at night when you have to go to work in the morning. It's not a recipe for success. Matter of fact it will f$*# up your whole day. I guarantee it.

I opened my eyes and could not get up. Bad enough the immigrant I hired to set my alarm decided to take off and protest for today. I had to be woke up by all the ambient light coming through the blinds. (Why don't I have any damn curtains?) Nothing has been right.

The mouthwash burned my mouth more than usual, the water pressure in the shower was weaker than I remember. Why are all my socks so damn white? Who folded my shirts so nice and damn neat? What was i thinking by putting a bright ass light bulb in the closet? I have to go downstairs to fix breakfast? I reached in to get some waffles and the damn pack was unopened. So I had to open the pack of waffles and fix them.

I turn on the TV to see all the newcasters are right where they are supposed to be smiling and telling me how the world is falling apart all around me. The channel however is set to B E f#&$^!n T. BET always works my nerves. I hate BET. BET is to MTV what McDowell's was to McDonald's in Coming to America. Only its not full of colorful characters and its not anywhere near as funny. It wasn't bad enough that they unleashed argueablly to 2 worse reality shows on the world (College Hill and Countdown to Lockdown) and they had some of the worse host on any network at any given time for like the past 10 years (Ray J?!), but now it comes out that they want to be completely unoriginal and hit us with the new reality show centered around DMX and Keisha Cole. DMX AND KEISHA COLE?! Where the hell did this come from? Who out there demanded to see crazy ass DMX in a show? Who in their right mind asked for a Keisha Cole show? Keisha Cole?! What has she ever done to deserve a show? I can answer that one NOTHING!!! It makes no sense.

It really irritates me when things don't make sense. How could they tell Mary J Blige it was cool for her to rap under a different name in her song, knowing she is a wack rapper? How did Bucky make it to the final 12 on American Idol and not Gideon?

I'm not one of those guys running around screaming to the rooftops about the order of the universe, the golden ratio (1.61803398874989...), and all that jazz. Things should make sense though. Atleast a little bit of sense. Atleast for today.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger nikki said...

sounds like you had a bad day,luv. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home