Wednesday, May 24, 2006

?

Who cares about the winner of American Idol this season? Taylor and Katherine have provide a lackluster end to the lamest Idol season to date. Nobody blew me away(Paris was really good though). Feels like nobody tried to blow me away. I don't know if they could if they tried. I can't remember why I watched the show in the first place. Oh wait its because I'm addicted to TV. That's right.

What was Rep. William Jefferson thinking? "Honey why is the turkey thawing out on my table?" " Oh yeah that. I had to make room for my bribe money baby." $90,000 in the freezer and nowhere to put your french fries sounds like a good problem to have. If its FBI marked $100 bills from a bribe they video taped you taking from a third party, it's not such a good thing. He says he's not guilty and won't step down. Then goes on to say the FBI was wrong to raid his house and offices. They should have asked him for the evidence. They day you can trust a corrupt Congressman to turn over evidence that will send him to jail is the day I smack my boss, piss on my desk, and run down 20 butt ass naked ("buckit nekkid!" like dude from player's club). It'd be the end of the world anyway.

When did Barbaro become the mascot for the US? What the hell do I care about a horse being forced to run around a track getting injured by running around a track? This is not news. They're treating it like a heartbreaking tale of a runner injured in a freak accident. Runners chose to be there and wants to win, that horse got a bit stuff in his mouth and runs because he's being beat little man with a whip. If the horse had a choice to race or not, I'm sure those people watching the Preakness would be the only one's there.

Where can a brotha just chill and have a good time? I don't want to be shot, stabbed, robbed, or beaten. I want to just go out, hang with some other intellectual black people, maybe have a little drink or something, listen to a little live music, something not hiphop all the time, just straight chill. Let me know what's really good.

Why is Bush so intent on making these speeches about the war when no one believes him? He knows everybody thinks he's full of crap. I know they see the polls. He was waiting for something, anything to happen good in Iraq so he can boost it up. So they picked a couple of officials. Its good. I guess. We're spending $10 billion a month on this worthless war he started. The economy is not as strong as you said with gas prices through the roof. Wake me up when my boy Reggie comes back home safe to his wife and daughter. Until then don't run your mouth about nonsense. Especially when Oprah has a primetime special scheduled.

5 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Very interesting....and good points

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger nikki said...

that show's still on???

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Rebel1 said...

Unfortunately it is.

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Cheetarah1980 said...

hey, I liked Katharine. Beautiful voice.

As for the rest, you've made me realize I need to read a newspaper. Thanks.

Yes, I really am this vapid.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Angel said...

sounds like the dj clue re-release of jadakiss's "why?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home