Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sean Coonery

No this is not Resident Evil, but it's definitely Rac-coon City out here.
Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and call it what it is. The boys are really coonin' right now. Its all on the radio, all in the video. Everywhere. They are promoting these race traitors like show dogs. They puff their coats, trim their nails, but their hair in pretty barrettes and walk them coon ass dudes on cute little leashes. These little coons are loving it. They don't see how they are perpetuating the stereotypes these white people have put on us. Loud, violent thugs. Drunken, dancing monkeys. Mysogynistic, lazy hooligans.

"oh Solomon you don't get it cause you one of them smarty art niggas"
"oh Solomon you just mad you ain't doin it big like them"
"oh Solomon you just a hater"

hate - v. 1a. To feel hostility or animosity toward. b. To detest.
2. To feel dislike or distaste for: hates washing dishes.

hat' er- n. 1. a person who hates
2. I don't have any defense against your argument, so I'm going to use this word to dismiss your criticism because I don't feel I am intellectually equipped to engage you in this conversation.

I'm indicting Atlanta rappers for Cooning in the First Degree. I know I'm always in this blog for saying how bad rappers are. I'm sorry but these dudes are really cooning out here.

Exhibit 1 Dem Framchise Boys "Ridin Rims" These dummies made a song talking totally about cars. It advertises big rims. They make no money off the sale of big rims. They don't own any part of any rim company. These jerks and a whole lot of other rappers are providing free advertising for a lot of companies. Then on top of that they buy the stuff. That makes them ty-coons.

Exhibit 2 Young Joc. meet me in the mall, going down. meet me in the trap its going down. meet me in the hood its going down. anywhere you see me its guaranteed to go down. What is it? Cooning. The little motorcycle revving move makes it a full blown minstrel show complete with singing and dancing. A whole crowd of clowns revving an invisible motorcycle....wow.

Exhibit 3 "snap music" Bouncy beats, mush mouth nonsenseical lyrics, more goofy dancing.

There's more but I don't want to waste my whole Memorial Day weekend talking about this. I just got upset by these fools out there. I'm sorry I had to vent on people real quick. I apologize. One day I'll get over this.

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Cheetarah1980 said...

*stops dancing to Young Joc*

so you're saying this music is NOT acceptable? Damn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home