Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Coming Soon

I'm not sure but I think I may have had the best wedding ever. Now I could be a little biased. Just a little bit. I'm pretty sure it was one of the great events of human history. The marriage of Solomon will be spoken about and remembered by all that come after me...Ok that may be a bit too much. Let's just say it was a good time. I'll write more about it as I get pictures to post. Some of the events would be hard to describe with my limited mastery of words. Pictures would do a much better job. I'll apply my colorful commentary of course. That won't be too long from now.

Then there is the matter of my extended stay in Mexico. That's right. For my honeymoon me and the Mrs. spent a week at the Dreams Resort & Hotel in Cabo San Lucas on the Baja Pennisula. It was a beautiful hotel in a beautiful place surrounded by a beautiful ocean. We had a wonderful time. I have a ton of pictures from last week. I kept me a little sketch journal too. So you can look forward to some pretty interesting and extra colorful commentary on my adventures out of the country.

Leave me a comment and let me know what I've been missing. If you came to the wedding leave me a long comment and tell me what you thought. Other than that you have to wait long enough for me to organize all my thoughts and post stuff. Until then I'm OWt!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home