Friday, June 16, 2006

The Cypher

Read TGIF first.

"Yo"

Bum boom boom boom
Bum boom boom boom

"Yo"

Bum boom boom boom

"Go head, Trev"

Bum boom boom boom

"yo, yo
Yo Reg is on my team, Dee's on my team, Chris on my team, you know what I mean, I sit back and dream, want to drink Mo' like a fiend, drive cars and get mad c.r.e.a.m., but I'm in this classroom, teacher in the bathroom, gettin drunk, yo she smell like a skunk, yo Dee stop laughin, you mess'dup the beat"

"You stupid man. Cmon Reg."

Bum boom boom boom
Bum boom boom boom
Bum boom
Bum boom
Bum boom boom boom

"Who the f#&$ is this, rappin in the claaass, if Renada walk I'm gonna smack that aaaass, cause its so phat, I'll get it from the back like ratta-tat-tat, all up in the crack (oh!), I'm grimey, crazy, vicious, when I finish she'll say "that was magically delicious", I go coo coo for that coco, crazy like a do do, open up those lips and put it in real slow slow, I take a girl like Tasha ("Don't talk about me, boy"), bet I make her holla, she says "stop its too big", aye yo I give it to her harder. Stop throwing stuff. Stop playin, girl. You know you want me."

Bum boom boom boom

"She was lookin at your ass the other day, yo."

Bum boom boom boom

"I know she was. You can holla at me girl. I'll f&$ you."

Bum boom boom boom (laughing)

"Yo you see his face! He took the hell off! She ain't gonna catch that guy. Big Chris you got it."

Bum boom boom boom
Bum boom boom boom

"Aight"

Bum boom boom boom

"What, what, what, yo, yo"

Bum boom boom boom

"You gonna spit or keep saying that s$&%?"

Bum boom boom boom

"I got this man.yo
give it to you like this, or that, I ball, I rap, I'm muthaf&#%in' man like method, take the word don't test it, eat my steak feed you carrots like a rabbit, fresh cut, new kicks and a jacket, i'm so fresh all the bitches call me magic,("Get Tony yo") Tony been cutting grass with them shoes, white with green stains that s#&% ain't cool, don't mean to be rude, I went to his house, smack'd his mama in the mouth("OOOOOOh"), I ask'd to use the bathroom, she wouldn't let me piss, I went outside let it go in a ditch, outside by the flowers, when I f$*% his mama, she charge me by the hour, she start sucking and kaboom! black juice fill the room!!"

"OOOOHHHHH!! Damn yo! HAHAHA He got you, Tony. HAHAHA He got you good yo. You dirty Chris. You dirty yo."

"What you back there doin, Detron? I can't leave the class good and you start cackling like a.."

"Like a what? A monkey?"

(class laughs)

"Y'all get back to work."

This is just a random ass memory. Just laughing my ass off at old stuff while I'm sitting here not doing...

A
GOT
DAMN
THANG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home