Friday, June 16, 2006

Attack of the Co-workers

Read TGIF and The Cypher first.

Still not doing...

A
GOT
DAMN
THANG
...at work. My boy Dave has pointed out how no matter what job you go to there is always one disgruntled black person. Most of the time its an old black dude. You have to ask yourself, why is he so mad? Is the job really that bad or is his life f&$%d up?

I wonder if it's the same for people at other jobs. I wonder if CEO's pull up to the job first day and a black guy walks up to him and goes "Man this job ain't s#*$. You see that little ass plane they give us? How they expect us to get by with $20,000 a month expense account? Those damn stockholders always calling and want to know what we doing all the time. It's f*#%d up man. This s#*$ sucks." Depends on you perspective I guess. I can see how even the greatest job in the world will get on your nerves after 18 years of doing the same s&*# every damn day.

I think every job has certain stereotypes. Like a fat person. Something like 40% of Americans are obiest now so maybe that's the reason for that. But why is the fat person always snacking on something healthy like yogurt and granola bars and fruit? If I see a fat person eating cake and ice cream all the time I can comprehend that. You know how many granola bars you have to eat to not only stay fat but get fatter? What is the point of eating healthy at all?

There always the uppity ass dude. He swears he knows everything about every damn thing. They always want to explain s#&$. If I ask you about this one file in this one project I don't need to hear anything about the history of the company, how they name the file because the sign couldn't fit in sideways, and how they had to change the materials due to cost. DUDE, I DON'T CARE! GIVE ME THE F&$%IN FILE AND SHUT THE F&#$ UP!

Who else has a little woman that wears 3 inch heels but can hardly walk in them?

How about a big booty chick? There is always one big booty chick that walks by the guys and waves like she don't know we looking at her ass. I couldn't pick her out of a crowd.

Uh oh...about time to go home. I have not done...

A
GOT
DAMN
THANG

...all day. Time for the weekend. This job is alright. F#&$ what dude talking 'bout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home